Friday, September 6, 2013

Super shiver

I was listening to my husbands playlist and as the song pulls me in with its touching chorus "I want to be left alone" as my rythym intensifys and the song begins to sway me as I cut long stems of green onion... Just as I've declared my desire to be all alone - I cut into a stalk containing a writhing and halved earwig.

Horrified I stepped away, letting it be alone - but had to end its misery and chopped it again and its pieces went flying and I shuddered and brushed myself off, smacked myself off trying to remove any potential debris.
The body discovered I still can't stop squirming myself, imagining the bug in my onion.



I'm not sure if I want to use the onion...
I'm leaning towards yes.

Thoughts?
..
Thought?😟

... This seems an appropriate time to also share that some species of earwigs actually have wings. This thought also horrifies me.

I think I shall not sleep tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts..